This card was made yesterday and saved on my DS for a nephews birthday come up next week, I had so much fun with my brothers anniversary card, the flower in a pot from everyday pop-ups that I decide to go with the hot air balloon for this one,,, Gaylen is a world traveler and fly all over for his job, so I thought he just might like a slower means of flying....so all I had to do is find some nice bright colors, ..
when we see the balloons they are normally over the tree tops.... I used pooh and friends for the clouds and the tree tops.
This weeks Challenge: It's HOT out there!
(use hot, bright colors on your project)
over at My craft spot..
for the black background I welded the shadow from the balloon to a 5 1/2 square from George.
for the blue I welded the base to a 5 1/4 square from George,
finish size of card is 5 1/2 x 7 1/8

Great card, love all the bright color you used.
ReplyDeleteKellie
kardsbykellie.blogspot.com
So pretty! I love the paper you used for the balloon! The inking looks great too! :)
ReplyDeleteKaren
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com
What a fabulous card Carol. Love the bright colors and your choice of paper is perfect!
ReplyDeleteThis is very cool! I just won a gypsy so I am very excited to learn how to weld! I just love all the colors that you used, very cool card!
ReplyDeletechrissandlou.blogspot.com
Really like your card! The hot air balloon is just terrific! I am a new follower, come and visit me sometime!
ReplyDeleteCindy Porter
http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/
What a great creation! So cool & unique!
ReplyDeleteCarol, this is such a bright and colorful card!!! Love the balloon and how you have it floating above the tress !! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot !
ReplyDeleteJoy
WOW! This is so bright and cheerful! I love the bright colors on the balloon! The background looks wonderful too! It is such a fun birthday card! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot! Also, thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes!
ReplyDeleteAmber
Awesome card!! I love the scene you created and how the balloon rises up above the card. Thanks for linking up this week at My Craft Spot.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy
This is so bright and fun! Your inking is super and I love the way the balloon extends off the card!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
Sooooo cute! I your darling hot air balloon! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!
ReplyDeleteKimberly