CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

total lifted from CARDZ TV

 Here you will find Mary's elegant butterfly
http://cardztv.blogspot.com/2011/07/sandras-butterfly-birthday-blog-hop.html
yesterday I got the phone call no one wants to get... Your father has been taken to the ER in an ambulance.
It was my parents neighbor and I had know idea what she was saying to me that I had to hand the phone over to my husband, I was starting to hyperventilate and could not breath,,,when I settled  down I was able to phone my siblings, my younger sister cut her vacation short and came home right away and the other 2 waited for news on how he was doing before they dropped everything and came.  turns out he has an infection in his leg making  him weak and unable to walk. Dad has never been in the hospital as a patient his married life and they have been married almost 61 years!  Dad is doing much better now that he is on an antibiotic Mom on the other hand is exhausted, So If anyone could say a little prayer for them, It would be greatly appreciated.
Now for this card, I am making Tammy the neighbor a package of cards for a little thank you from me for being there so quickly and help my mother out....
thanks Mary, I love this butterfly too!! I used celebrations #5 in blackout  for the scalloped edges cut @ 3 inches
I need to make a few more cards since I just sent about 30 home with my daughter last weekend....

1 comment:

  1. Love the black and white! Another gorgeous butterfly!
    Glad to hear your dad is better. Prayers for his speedy recovery and hope your Mom is feeling rested too!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!