"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift
us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."........................
.............................
............................
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Monday, August 1, 2011
Birthday Sundaes blog hop
the theme for this week's hop & challenge is "Cakes and Cupcakes Birthday Cards". I am not sure if I will fine the time to do the hop, but I sure will try!!! this cake is from my newest cartridge Everyday Pop-up!! lots of inking, pop dotted
Really cute card! Love that background paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes- hope you have find the time to do the hop!!! :)Amy amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com
How fun! Love your card! I am a new follower. Hope you can stop by my blog sometime for a chance to win a $25 Michael's gift card. Marie Craftelicious.blogspot.com
This is really cute!! I love the pink/yellow combo you used. Nice job with the inking too. Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes Cake & Cupcakes Blog Hop Challenge!
This is beautiful! I love the way you did the sprinkles! The color combo is fabulous! It is such a fun birthday card! Thanks for playing along and hopping with us at Birthday Sundaes! I hope you'll join us again tomorrow! Amber
Really cute card! Love that background paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes- hope you have find the time to do the hop!!! :)Amy
ReplyDeleteamyscraftingspace.blogspot.com
What a really cute card. I love the colors you used and the paper is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Love your card! I am a new follower.
ReplyDeleteHope you can stop by my blog sometime for a chance to win a $25 Michael's gift card.
Marie
Craftelicious.blogspot.com
This is really cute!! I love the pink/yellow combo you used. Nice job with the inking too. Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes Cake & Cupcakes Blog Hop Challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! I love the way you did the sprinkles! The color combo is fabulous! It is such a fun birthday card! Thanks for playing along and hopping with us at Birthday Sundaes! I hope you'll join us again tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteAmber