CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Monday, August 29, 2011

14 of these!!!!

good morning to all, Yesterday I decided to get a start on my Christmas presents....what better gift than handmade note cards! I counted up the ladies in the family and added a couple more, in case i forgot someone, or just need an unexpected gift. so I got out my DS and put this one together times 14,,, cutting and assembling  went together nicely, I did not ink, because I would still be at it if I did, also not all blacks are the same from.... one package they were jet black and the next opened was more charcoal black. I will also be making the boxes for them to go into.  all cards will be the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 to fit into an invitation size envelope 
one set down 5 or 7 to go (depending on what fits into the box or if I get tired of it)

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. Everyone will be so happy to receive them. what a nice and thoughtful gift.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gifts! You have been busy! The recipient will love these!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!