CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Friday, July 29, 2011

cricut 360 challenge # 5 transportation

CHALLENGE # 5 - Transportation.
Hi all,, when I saw the post for the challenge, I knew right away it was going to be a plane...last November I flew from Appleton, WI to Denver CO   all by myself....I never have traveled by myself, on a plane. I have been on a plane before but I have always had my husband along to lead the way. everything was fine on the way there, on the way home was a different story, I could not stop crying when I had to part from my daughter. so she waited with me until I was in a more stable mood, and through the medal detectors I went...and I made it home okay!!! and much to my surprise 2 of my daughters, my son-in-law, 2 of my grandchildren,and my hubby where waiting for me...such a lucky gal I am!!!
I left the banner blank because my girlfriend is expecting and I will wait to see if it is pink or blue!!

 

8 comments:

  1. Super cute card... Glad to know you were inspired by our challenge and combined with your story, you did a wonderful take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360ยบ....Hugs...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet story, Carol !! I have never flown, I'm too chicken!! Dan says he is going to put my "country bumpkin butt" on a plane if we only fly to Atlanta. I said good, that way it's close enough to rent a car for the ride back ! lol Anyway, your card is adorable..I just love that lil plane !
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...cute card! Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet story! Your card is so cute :0)
    Thanks for sharing it with us over at Cricut 360!
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is adorable. Traveling on your own can be overwhelming at times, but you will soon be a pro. Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute. Love your choice of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and great job flying solo!

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!