CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge # 83

For challenge #83 make a card with summer apparel or an accessory, using any cartridge and colors you'd like. You'll have until Tuesday, July 19th at midnight (EST) to enter your card


what is summer without a great camp fire and the locals entering the camp site???
this is one memory I have as  a child when the skunk walked under our lawn chairs, all my dad could say is,
"feet up and don't move!"
the great talks we would have late at nite, the ghost stories told and my brother sneaking up behind us little girls and scaring the dickens out of us.  Oh, the memories!!

5 comments:

  1. Cute, this looks almost real...lol, thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, summer camping. I remember canoeing and camping in the MN boundary waters as a kid. Okay, now my idea of camping is A/C, room service, and wifi:-) All silliness aside. I do love how you used the script folder for the trees. I need to remember that. I'm a new follower now. Come visit sometime:-)

    ~ Tammy

    http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!! Hope it's not scratch 'n sniff!! :D
    I really like to hear the stories that inspire cards, too!
    TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Carol. I'm with Tammy...my idea of camping is a motel room with wifi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Love the story about the skunk....thats too funny! Love the card too...sure makes me miss my time at the lake !
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!