CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

celebrate the Occasion challenge # 21

Yesterday I found a new place for challenges. they want "Christmas in July"   with NO red
for this weeks project.
this is what I came up with, I just love this bear!
did anyone see the new Pepsi commercial with Polar bears in it? My husband and I thought it was for Coke
 I told him that it was just wrong!

this also ended up a bit bigger than I normally make
6 x 5 1/4 tall

8 comments:

  1. Very cute, thanks for playing at Celebrate the Occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Thanks for playing with us this week at CTO

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! I love the whole scene! Thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol this is adorable.. great job with the challenge.

    thanks for playing with us at CTO..

    Ivette_DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh everyone is doing Christmas cards, I guess I'm going to have to get on the bandwagon. Great card Carol. Love the shape and that bear is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful scene, love all your details, wonderful card! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this card Carol ! Love the shape and that polar bear is so cute !! I guess I'm going to have to drag out my Christmas paper and make a few cards !
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeeek!! This is absolutely beautiful!! LOVE this SO much!! Makes me wanna go visit the polar bears at the zoo!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Celebrate The Occasion!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Celebrate The Occasion DTM

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!