CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

mojo monday # 199 and My craft spot # 16

good Morning to all, for this card I just MJM sketch and MCS  ink it up.
Our pastor and his wife are expecting their 2nd child any day now, so I thought I would get a head start on the card for the little girl,  I normally use brown inks but it is for a little one I used colored inks.
I am big sister is comp generated! 

 I am waiting for my new stamp to arrive from Verve Stamps  "Little Star" to make for the baby boy
who knows I might even use the same sketch!!

8 comments:

  1. This is just too sweet! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carol, this is precious. I LOVE your choice of paper and the butterfly is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love papers you chose and the cute butterfly! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, this card is sooo sweet! Love the papers and that adorable butterfly! Love the pearls too...great touch ! Glad you joined us at My Craft Spot this week!
    xoxox Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and I absolutely LOVE that stamp! I wish I had that a few years ago! Thanks for inking it up with us at My Craft Spot this week!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol, I love this butterfly card, great color choices.

    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card - and how special to think of the big sister!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!