For challenge #102 we're going UNDER THE SEA! Make a card, LO or craft project using something you'd find in or under the sea...fish, crab, mermaid, seahorse, shells, starfish, ship, etc! Use any colors and any theme you’d like
Hi all, I went to look up the color of a sea horse and found out they have many different colors and purple is one of them, learn something new everyday!!! I have not made a card for PCC for awhile and who can resist under the sea!, this will be a nice kids card, used in the future...

Your card is so cute. The seahorse is great. I had to look what color they were too and it amazed me how many colors they are. Thanks for joining us at PCC and please come back again.
ReplyDeletepattispaperfun.blogspot.com
Oh my...this card is gorgeous. The colors are beautiful and the paper makes it look like the seahourse is under water. Great embossing!
ReplyDelete