Hi all, I have not done a peachy keen challenge in some time and I normally don't like color challenges, but I found a paper that has all 3 colors in it and I didn't have to do a lot of digging to find it! When I saw the sketch I thought butterflies, go figure! anyway, this is what I came up with....
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."........................ ............................. ............................ Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Friday, July 29, 2011
Peachy Keen Stamps :: Sketch Challenge 57 w/a Twist!
Hi all, I have not done a peachy keen challenge in some time and I normally don't like color challenges, but I found a paper that has all 3 colors in it and I didn't have to do a lot of digging to find it! When I saw the sketch I thought butterflies, go figure! anyway, this is what I came up with....
Labels:
color challenge,
cuttlebug,
George,
indie art,
peachy keen challenge,
sizzlit
Location:
Wausau, WI, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Carol...this is soooo pretty!!Love the butterflies and the pretty corners !! Try as I might , to save the envelope with your addy on it, I lost it ! Dan had a throwing away while I was in Selma with Mother, so could you please email me your addy ?! I hope you have a great weekend !
ReplyDeletexoxo Joy
Carol, your card is just lovely! So elegant and beautifully done. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lorie
Well you did a fantastic job of the challenge Carol! Those butterflies are SO pretty. Thanks for playing along with us again. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully done Carol. The butterflies are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThose butterflies are so pretty as are the papers you've used. Beautiful job with the PK challenge! Good luck!
ReplyDelete