Monday Challenge #44 - Girly Girl projects
I grew up in a family of 6 girls (no brothers - my poor Dad!). So, in honor of all things 'girl' . . .
This weeks Challenge: Girly Girl!
(Lots of pink, frills, flowers, bling - anything that just screams "Girl"!)
Hi all, I have four daughters, so no one to take over the farm on this side of the family, but there are plenty of nephews around who are interested in it, so they are working on the farm with my husband and brother-in-law.
I had started this card for my nephews other daughter who will be turning one next month, I wanted to get a start on it,
I had the card base done and Lumpy was already on my Design studio, I knew that it was going to be very girly, so this card was perfect for this challenge.
this is what I had finished before I found the challenge...
I wanted a different fold for baby Clara
I think Lumpy is a boy, but is was time for him to have a girl friend!!!


Super pretty card!
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness! This is just the cutest little elephant ever. Love that you used polka dot paper for the elephant.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week.
Candy
My Craft Spot DT Member
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
Aww! This is total cuteness! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot!
ReplyDeleteAymee