CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Challenge #44 - Stair Step/Center Step/Side Step Birthday Cards!

Hi all, over at birthday sundaes they want side step cards this week,,,this is for my day, since he does not go fishing any more, I thought I would make it easy for him...He also likes cards, he will look at every detail and comment on it
pop dotted, some doodling and inking....
 I added plastic over the fish bowl to look like glass, see the shine!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great looking side step card! Such cute images. Love the way you did the bowl!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol I LOVE your card! I'm sure your Dad will too. I am thinking I need to use your card as inspiration for my Dad's card!!! I have the Campin' Critters cart. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card!!! It made me grin on this gloomy, rainy, weird weather day.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!