"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift
us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."........................
.............................
............................
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
father's day beach challenge
Hi all, over at cardz tv Mary has a challenge for father's day, I have had this one in my design studio for sometime now and thought it was a good time to make it..
LOVE this card, Carol !!! Love the big wheel and the lighthouse...I love it all! I hope you are doing well. Girl, these 99 degree days, with heat index at 105 are killing me ! I thought Dan was going to kill over yesterday, while working in the yard. I had to have me a lil redheaded fit and force him to at least sit under the ceiling fan on the porch. And its still SPRING! hahaha Take care ! xoxo Joy
LOVE this card, Carol !!! Love the big wheel and the lighthouse...I love it all! I hope you are doing well. Girl, these 99 degree days, with heat index at 105 are killing me ! I thought Dan was going to kill over yesterday, while working in the yard. I had to have me a lil redheaded fit and force him to at least sit under the ceiling fan on the porch. And its still SPRING! hahaha
ReplyDeleteTake care !
xoxo Joy
This is a great card! I just love it.
ReplyDeleteMarcie
Cute card!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME card! Love the lighthouse and the shipwheel!
ReplyDelete