CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

smile!!!! My craft spot challenge #14

I thought this was a cute title for this little guy!!!

Monday Challenge #14 - Seeing Stars

It's time for another Monday Challenge!  

This weeks Challenge:  Seeing Stars!
(Use a star somewhere on your project)

7 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Love the run robot and the stars that go off the front of the card! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol...I love this card...that lil guy is so cute and I love all the stars !! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft spot !
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cute and fun robot does bring a smile! Love the way you did the stars! Thanks for your visit! I am now your new follower!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! The inking looks fantastic and I love the fold of the card with the stars at the side.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!! I love the glitter. Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week!!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! You can't help but smile when you look at this little guy! The added stars are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card and great choice of colour

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!