CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Kris and Francis 14th anniversary

WOW! my oldest daughter and s-i-l will be married 14 years tomorrow, and I have to say I forgot...thank goodness for my reminders on my comp. I wanted to do something a bit different so I went for the stamp look that I found in create a critter and went from there...
lots of inking, doodling and a heart rain dot. this card is a bit  bigger    
6 1/4 x 5 1/4
the swirls were from cut outs I had on my pile...
thanks for looking and enjoy your day!!!
Carol<><

2 comments:

  1. Carol...this is so sweet! I just love that birdhouse and the sweet birds you added. Love the doodlin too!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tweet card Carol. Love the birdhouse and the cute little birds. Great choice of paper!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!