CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

mojo monday 197 and Eli's first birthday card

I cannot believe that Eli will be one next month, I thought I would get his card done early with this weeks Mojo Monday,  we have not seen him since March because of the distance they live from us and the farm keeps us from going.... anyway we will see them a few days after his birthday, Sarah tells me he is walking...
 I added a piece of craft plastic and tied the corners down with hemp cord and added a button to the top corner, I was going to do just the fish bowl but thought this look would look good!!!
                                                      the inside

3 comments:

  1. Awww what a sweet card Carol. The colors and papers you used are perfect! Kids grow up fast, don't they. I'll bet you can't wait to see Eli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, I'm so glad your going to get to see Eli soon!This card is so sweet! I just LOVE that fish and the way you did the hemp!!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty card! Love it! Olena

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!