"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift
us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."........................
.............................
............................
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
mojo monday # 195
when I saw Mojo Mondays sketch this week I thought of Christmas
lots of inking, layering and pop dotting...
Hi Carol! I love your cards! I spent several minutes looking at some of your past posts and they are all quite lovely. I like the easel cards. I have never made one, but I just might, now that I have seen yours. I'm a follower and would love it if you followed me, too!
Hi Carol! I love your cards! I spent several minutes looking at some of your past posts and they are all quite lovely. I like the easel cards. I have never made one, but I just might, now that I have seen yours. I'm a follower and would love it if you followed me, too!
ReplyDeletehttp://deannascraftsandcreations.blogspot.com/
Great card Carol. The bow gives a nice touch to the wreath.
ReplyDelete