CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

too many layers....

Hi all,   this card started as a scrap-lift and then I added my own to it....
base is 5 1/2 x 11" dark teal folded in half
white  5 3/8 x 5 3/8
light teal  5 1/4 x 5 1/4
dark teal 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 cut 4 times  
from the linen closet DCWV stack 2 3/8 x 2 3/8 cut 4 times
top dark teal @ 3 3/4 x 3 3/4
linen closet @ 3 5/8 x 3 5/8
dark teal scalloped cricut story book # 4 real dial, shift, accent blackout @ 3"
2" butterfly in solid frame @ 2" times 3 layered and popdotted
flower butterfly cut @ 1 3/4"  layered 3 times
 C - butterfly, shift, real dial, accent frame @ 2 3/4
inside ,,  white  5 3/8 x 5 3/8
light teal cut @   5 1/4 x 5  1/4
butterfly @ 2"
color box ink on butterfly and on inside sapphire silk
different size clear stones and clear star gelly roll pen for the stitch look

                                                      the side view with the layers
                                                                          the inside


                                                                   I made two
                                                                             the inside


                                                                   Side by side
I wish I could remember where I saw this, Hers was in pink , had 
a circle in the center, with stamped flowers and she
also did a great job on machine stitching on the card.
I think hers was for a challenge but mine is for a birthday card!

3 comments:

  1. Love it..the layers are great..pretty colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOO pretty Carol!!! Love the LO and all the layers !
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love the colors and all the layers but I especially love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!