CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

MoJoMonday # 128

MoJo Monday # 128 contest  follow sketch  sorry don't know how to add to my post..

this card is for a friends birthday, she likes the lace and sparkle

finished size is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
papers are from k&co- floral dreams and dcwv linen closet
lace from wal-mart
circle verve stamp..... inside ??
cricut Mini monogram scalloped circle @ 3" real dial
and circle @ 2 3/4" real dial
2 purple stones, smaller clear stones
colorbox ink- cocoa

                                                                           the inside
                          it sometimes takes me a few days to figure out  what I want on a card
                                      another fun challenge!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card , lovly embellishments. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend should LOVE this card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole this is so pretty. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on the sweet pea. I only have a baby bug, so I just made the card at 10.5 by 5. The pea pod is cut at 2.5 inches. I hope that helps. It really was easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is such a beautiful card, I'm sure your friend is going to love it. The colors and papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, you've already made a card this morning!? Beautiful. Your cards are always so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card, it's so true that sometimes it takes days to plan out a card. Thank goodness once we know what we want it only takes a short time to make. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty!!! Love the paper and the lace!!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol! Thanks for visiting my blog the other day! I love this paper! Your friend will surely love this beautiful creation!

    (((HUGS)))
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!