look what Barbara at http://spotofsanity.blogspot.com
sent my way ...how cool is this!!!
Beautiful Blog Award

So the rule of this blog award is to list seven things about yourself and then pass it along to 15 other bloggers:
1. I have been happily married for most of 34 year. (now, now yes there have been some bumps in this road
but that is normal)
but that is normal)
2. I have 4 daughters
3. I love to make cards
4. I live and work on a dairy farm with my husband and his family
In different houses.... thought I would clear that up so you did not think we lived under on roof
there would be a few more bumps in that road,, if you know what I mean!
In different houses.... thought I would clear that up so you did not think we lived under on roof
there would be a few more bumps in that road,, if you know what I mean!
5.I have 2 granddaughters, 2 grandsons, and one more little boy due in July
6. I hate driving in bad weather, my line in winter is .....we can, weather permitting
7. I am a Christian woman, who is learning more and more about my savior everyday
Joy at http://joy-purttypaperz.blogspot.com/
Linda at http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/
Heidi Anne at http://gotscraps.blogspot.com
Kim at http://paperintheworks.blogspot.com/
Angella at http://bodymindspiritandstamps.blogspot.com/
Cindy at http://cindycoutts.com/
Hi Carol. WOW! Thank you so very much. This is very big thing for me. You made my day Beautiful. THANKS. Nataliya.
ReplyDeleteVery well deserved Carol. I just love reading the answers people give...really gets to know them better!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU, CAROL!!! What a pleasant surprise. Our 3rd grandson is due in less than 2 weeks... don't you just love being a grandma over and over again?!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, Congratulations to you. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the award....I really appreciated you thinking of me. 8)
ReplyDeletecongrats to you!! and how fun to learn a bit about you :)
ReplyDeleteaw thanks so much for thinking of me :) i will add it to my slide show soon!!