CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Cutting Cafe' & Paper Cutz Challenge# 27

WANT TO WIN 4 SETS OF YOUR CHOICE....................

Hello everyone....how about a little contest...

Regina Easter is currently giving out 2 sets for free in appreciation of all her wonderful customers...These sets are free until February 8th at midnight (MONDAY).....so be sure to get yours...
The two free sets are called:
COLORED MINI POLK A DOT BACKGROUNDS
COLORED FLOWER SET

After you pick up the free sets.....create ANY project using the sets..(you can use both of the sets or just one of the sets)..
Then leave a link in the mcklinky below as to where we can find your project.....(make sure the link goes directly to your project).
EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO ENTER.....
Only 2 entries per person....
The contest will run from today until February the 13th at midnight....
The design team will judge all of the entries and choose 2 winners.............
HAVE FUN..............HUGS
Regina 
http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/

 Paper Cutz Challenge
For this week's challenge make a card, LO or craft project for Valentine's day using the colors blue, green, black & white only. I personally love this color combo...I think it's just beautiful! Leave your name and a link to your creation in Mr Linky by midnight EST, Thursday, February 11th. If randon.org picks you as the winner, your name will be entered in the February grand prize drawing. We can't wait to see what you do with this color combination!

                                                                        the inside
 I used Regina's flowers in the black
a childs year LOVE cut and layered 3 times
MS daisy dot punch with white opal liquid pearls in the center of each punch
green ribbon
XOXO stamp from the dollar bin at Michael's
No inking on this card, I did not want to take away from the crisp background from Regina
Thank you Regina,  I love them!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Carol! Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Cutting Cafe! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......LOVE IT...I MIGHT HAVE TO TRY THIS CHALLENGE OUT MYSELF....awesome colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so wonderful I love the black love on top of all the lovely colors! Thanks for playing along With Paper Cutz this week! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol. I like your card, and thank you for lovly comment. Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! thanks for playing at Paper Cutz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card (I also got those freebies and love them!) thanks for joining us this week at PCC!!!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol...thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a nice comment. SU stands for Stampin' Up and the punch I used is one of the items available free with a $50 or more purchase (I think it runs until March) My SU demonstrator is Kristen Long (kristenlong.stampinup.net). Hope that helps.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!