Over at "My little spot of Sanity" blue6366 is have a little trouble coming up with ideas and asking for for our help to get her out of her slump this is what I came up with...
good morning! so are you ready??
Stretch your imagination page 35 the bike in the stretched and I am thinking in the special fold of your choice, and you can use anything in the summer section to go with it.
don't stress over it and since I am giving you an assignment I think I better give it a try also...
Have fun with this..
Okay this was not easy... I made the bike yesterday and put it aside because I just did not know what to do with it until today ...I was surfing the blogs and came across a card with this sketch and with the tall framed on the right side I knew this would work, sorry I don't remember where I saw it, then I forgot it had to be in a different fold ,, I made it into a pedestal card!
cricut SYI Bike @ 3 1/4 " in blackout and layers
frame # 3 3/4" real dial setting
strips @ 1/1/8 x 3 3/8" white and 1 x 3 1/4" for the patterned paper
3 buttons tied w/hemp cord
cuttlebug diamond plate
Base 4 x 2 1/2 white
patterned paper 3 7/8 x 2 3/8 and sentiment white 2 x 3 1/2
little inking but not on the white
pedestal card



Hi Carol!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nice things you said about my cards at PCC. To do the second card I used template from Paper Wishes: lattice folds.
Yuo have made a beautiful card using SYI.
Sari
cute cards you have! I like the colors and buttons on this one, thanks for visiting me!
ReplyDeleteWell Carol, I agree, cutting that bike was challenging in its own right. But I did it! And I love your take on the challenge. The colors you chose for your card are great and those blue buttons just help to set everything off perfectly.
ReplyDeleteOoooh love your choice of paper! The addition of buttons are totally awesome!
ReplyDelete