CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Friday, February 5, 2010

MoJoMonday # 124 Breast Cancer awareness

I found this free digi stamp at
http://www.bugaboostamps.com
and it happened at the right time!   I just found out that a good friend of mind has breast cancer and I wanted to make a card, drawing a blank, I went on line, to find anything.... on shelly's blog she was talking about these cute bugaboo stamps, so I took a look, thinking I would relax,  between tears, and there Jodie had Pink Ribbon Gals! How cute are these!!! and I just happened to look at the freebies and there I found Penny.  Could not believe my eyes. And the timing could not have been better. so I downloaded Penny and this is how she turned out.   Thank you so much Jodie!
the ribbon was made on my cricut....... I took the... &... from George and trimmed off the bottom to make the ribbon.
MoJo Monday #124 

 
added a little sparkle to her dress

 
and the ribbon




  

the inside

and of course, it had to be made in pink!
thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the sparkles and the pink ribbon is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!