CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

folded frame & Courtney's BD

this card is for my granddaughters 11th birthday....wow 11 where does the time go?

this morning I found this frame fold on scrapstampnMama blog and  Ellen found it at

Split Coast Stampers

thank you for the great instructions!

this cute little bear I won from Shelly's blog   it is a  bugaboo digi stamp!   I love it!   I made it a little bit bigger than would fit into the square inside the frame so I made it a 5 inches square and marked it at the 1 and 1 1/2 inch marks..... even thought the corners do not touch I think it still turned out well!

made into a pedestal card


4 comments:

  1. That card looks so intricate and complicated. So sweet. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carol...this is sooo cute !!LOVE the frame...its awesome !
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could bearly bee quiet about this beautiful card! You did a wonderful job on it! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!