CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Friday, February 5, 2010

crafty creations challenge #53

crafty creations challenge #53

this weeks challenge is to use "wings" on your project!

I wanted to do something a bit different since when I think of wings, I think of butterflies, so I went to 50 states
and found this loon.....
 50 states   loon cut @ 1"
 cricut sampler trees @ 2 1/4"
 tore blue paper to make the water
 fiskers punch  sea pearls for the corners
Don Juan   DAD @ 3/4"
and DJ thinking of you @ 3/4" with the coffee cup cut off
brown inking also!
 
for those of you who are new to my blog,  this is how I do the inside of my cards for my family,
for years I have remodeled my sisters  stamped cards so that they can be reused instead of trashed.
(My parents are not keepers of anything) so I have decided to do this for every family member
they like getting a hand made card and also be able to send to a friend.

thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Creative and beautiful! I don't do anything fancy on the inside of my cards, but your's looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your inside is as fantastic as the front!! :) thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful wings project - thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations!Very creative - fab!! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!