CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Christmas in July

Hi all, over at    Just a Scrappin'      I found this challenge


Our challenge this week is to make a card, layout or 3D project for Christmas.  Use pink, black, white and one other color of your choice.

this is what I came up with, I think the gold  music notes go well with the touch of gold in the sock.





5 comments:

  1. Super cute! nice touch with the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you choice of paper. The gold is so elegant. TFS and joining us at Just A Scrappin'.

    pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo cute!!!!!! Love the sparkles!

    Thank you for playing along with us this week at Just A Scrappin'

    Hugs,
    Jo
    www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card. Love the colors and bling.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Just a Scrappin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the elegant simplicity of your card. The background pattern paper works well with the idea of a vintage Christmas. Thank you for joining us at Just A Scrappin.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!