CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

I Spy Sketches and Cardztv

Hi all I used the sketch fro ISSC #  26 for these cards.... I like them so much I made note cards for my stash
and over at CardzTv...
"Anything Goes!" Create a card or craft project using any theme and any colors you'd like.

when I saw this sketch I thought of a flamingo (something tall and lean)
I found her in Serenade with the help of MY cut Search... I had no idea it was in there 
lots of inking,,,a total of 13 flamingos

 

11 comments:

  1. Flamingos are fun. Thanks for playing at Cardz TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design. Love the flamingo as well. Thanks for joining us this week for the anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, great job using that flamingo, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card--this is a fabulous image! The paper you used is great too! Thanks for creating with us at Cardz TV!

    Sarah :)
    Cardz TV DT
    http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great!! Love the flamingo! Thank you so very much for joining our Cardz TV challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just adorable! I love that flamingo! Thank you for joining us at CardzTV!

    Hugs,
    Jo-CTVS-DT
    www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards! Thanks so much for joining us in this challenge!
    Jennifer CTVS DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your flamingo card!! The sketch is perfect as well. Great job! Thank you for joining us at CardzTV Stamps Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your flamingo Card-Great Paper Choices.
    Thanks for joining us over at Cardz TV
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great set of cards! Flamingo's always bring a smile to my face :D Thanks for joining us this week over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!