"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift
us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."........................
.............................
............................
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Monday, July 30, 2012
Farm theme
Hi all, over at Bitten by the bug, this weeks challenge is Farm theme
My Community for the fence and Country Life for the tree and chicken
Adorable card! I love the papers you used on your chicken and the background! I love this chicken on this cart, she is just so cute. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)
This is adorable Carol. Just love your chicken! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteJayne x
What an adorable chick. Love the papers you used. Thanks for playing at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteOh WOW, is this ever cute! Love the perspective you've got going and super papers. Fabulous farm scene. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD
ReplyDeleteThis is terrific. I love those cuts. Great tree and a very cool chicken. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie
ReplyDeleteOh My..Love that little Chicken..How darling...Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2..It really makes each one of our hearts smile...Krista
ReplyDeleteAdorable card! I love the papers you used on your chicken and the background! I love this chicken on this cart, she is just so cute. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)
ReplyDeletelove love your polka dotted chick, thanks for joining in at BBTB2, hugs
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute speckledy chick. Love it. Thanks for sharing it with us at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteCarole
love your chick and the scene :) thanks for playing along at bbtb2 :)
ReplyDeletesooo cute, love the colors, thanks for sharing....
ReplyDeletePenny
Love it! It's so "country" and fun! Thanks for linking up at BBTB2! :)
ReplyDelete