CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Die Cuttin' Divas, Christmas in July # 74

Hi all, over at Die cuttin Divas    I found this challenge


We have a new Die Cuttin' Diva challenge this week and we sure hope you will share your card, layout, or altered project. All the projects from last's week sketch were quite impressive and we are hoping for a large turn out for this challenge.

The Challenge...Christmas in July
It is that time of year to get a head start on those holiday projects, so you do not have to worry about not having enough in December.

Last night I was looking at YouTube and found this type of card under window cards, think I can find it again, nope!!! about the only thing that looks anything like hers is the window effect with the snowflakes on it.  Hers you could see through, but I did not like it on mine so I covered if up and used my snowflake cuttle bug folder and pasted it in, I also had no luck with welding these layers from Elegant edges, so I made them separately and glued them together hers had a darling little boy and mine has this WW deer.  if I find it,,, I will give her credit, but for now I cannot find it anywhere.




okay, I was determined to fine her     
under Acetate window Christmas card

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card. I love all the little snowflakes inside. I hope you stop by the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous way of decorating it. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!