CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

baby Canyon & sibs

I started making this card with Mojo Monday and Joy's Duck in mind, but by the time I was done it looked more like Joy's card... Thanks Joy, I love this little duck.....
 for the brother and sisters I decided to make shapes, this way if they want to put them on their walls they
can...



2 comments:

  1. Carol...I Love the lil Duck card !! I'm tickled that I could inspire you! Love the lil shaped butterflies...they are beautiful ! That lil horse is adorable and the panda is so cute!! You have been a busy woman!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE card. Love this little duck and the patterned paper you used. Love the butterflies and horse too but my favorite is the panda. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!