This card is going to My daughter for her first Mother's day. It will get to her late, but I was just not on top of things this week. I really thought I had one more week. It is also for Mojo Monday ...
I made it into a easel card, lots of inking and trying to figure out how the fold would look...


Cute card! Love the flower pot scene! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!
ReplyDeleteKimberly
What a sweet card ! Love those colors together ! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot !
ReplyDeletexoxo Joy
Such a lovely card! I am sure your Mom is going to love it. Thanks for joining in the challenge at My Craft Spot
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful card! I love the way it opens up - and the flower pot looks fantastic! Your daughter will be thrilled with it!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with this week's challenge at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
Oh Carol, what a great card. I love the way you made an easel card with a topper. Very creative! Your daughter will love it!
ReplyDeleteOh how I love this card. Absolutely beautiful combination of cuts, colors and embossing.
ReplyDeleteOh, this is just darling. Love that flower pot. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!
ReplyDelete