CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

card for Becky

Hi all, this morning I have a card for  my good friends daughter, she likes to claim the cards that I make for her so I thought maybe Ruthann can retrieve it if I send one out special...this idea came from Kim at paper in the works...Kim does so much more with her cards (sewing, lace, buttons) that I sure hope that I do justice to them.
lots of inking, some beads..
 white 4 3/4 square                            inside white 4 3/4 x 4
blue 4 5/8 square                                          pink 4 5/8 x 3 7/8
pink 4 5/8 x 2 3/4                                        black 3 3/4 x 3
orange 4 5/8 x  1 3/4                                    blue 3 5/8 x 2 7/8
white 4 5/8 x 1 7/8                                 white sentiment  3 3/8 x 2 5/8
black 4 5/8 x 2
for the black and white on the pink I just added a 1 inch stripe x 4 5/8 and eye balled it.

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card...and all those layers...wow!!! Too cute !
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the mix of colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!