CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Monday, September 20, 2010

mojo monday # 157 & Pat's bd card

Hi all,  I used the beautiful Verve Stamps that I won in the September contest I just received them today and I love them..and I just had to give them a try....they are the Wishing You set I also used WIMG for the flower and I made the stick pin....lots of inking and a few half pearls..
                                                                               the inside

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Love these papers and that whimsical little flower. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The colors are beautiful, and I love the corner punch you used! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. O I love how you distressed the edges of the paper!!! Great job, hey i would love if you checked out my blog I am having a prize drawing, but it ends on Friday =) hope to hear from you.

    http://justbecausecardsandmore.blogspot.com/
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh so pretty! Love your choice of paper!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!