CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge # 37 Aaron's bd card

For this challenge, please create a NEW CARD, LAYOUT or any other project using the SKETCH provided & KRAFT cardstock
you will find sketch here....
http://peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/
I thought this was to be harder than what it was, I need a mans bd card  for my nephew who will be 27 this week, where does the time go? this is what I came up with.
paper is from complete boy from my minds eye, chicken from my kitchen (cricut), corn from my world,inking googly eye...
he also works on the farm and likes the chickens...
                                                                 the inside

7 comments:

  1. He is the cutest chicken. I have been seeing a lot of neat designs from this cartridge. The hunt is on since we don't have it locally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol. That is very cute card, you did fantastic job. Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How CUTE! I love the Kraft paper and the patterned paper you used with it. Everything goes together so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that chicken !!! The corn is a great addition too.....too cute !!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great male birthday card! Thanks for playing the PKS challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR CARD!! You did an AWESOME job w/the challenge my friend!
    Big Peachy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!