CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge # 36 color & sketch combo

Hi all, I found this cute witches feet free to download at bugaboostamps.com and thought it would work well with peachy keen challenge this week. I also used the spider boarder from doodlecharms, my MS goo punch,and prismacolor pencils and scraps from my pile.
                                                                                 inside

11 comments:

  1. I love your cards!!! They are beautiful and so creative! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a kind comment!! Beautiful work, TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,
    Thank you for viewing my blog and leaving a comment. Love your card! It is great!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! I like it a lot! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great! I love the edge punch and your images. I love that you took the time to do the inside too.

    Laurie

    P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to leave a comment last night and for some reason it wouldn't let me. Love your card--what a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT A GREAT HALLOWEEN !!! SUPER DUPER CUTE....

    SWEET SCRAPPY HUGS,
    HONEY B
    http://sweetscrappingwithhoneyb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! Love the border! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cute cute! Love the legs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carol your card turned out great! I love the image and the way you framed it! Good luck with the PKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the way you framed the "feet" it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!