Here are the rules: projects must contain a Peachy Keen Stamp face to be eligible for entry. Your project should be new and linked up to Mr. Linky by September 30th @ 12 a.m. Pacific!
For our first challenge, we'll be creating Halloween treat containers using our PK faces.
for the little box I went to you tube and typed in gabel box and found one from splitcoaststampers.
they had one that only took one piece of 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper. I made that first and decorated
from there, I also used the punch I had for the handle, I used my cricut PDDU all cuts at 3 ", papers, from my scraps, the orange BOO I printed last week after I saw Kelly use it on her card.






SO cute !!! Love all the images...you did a great job with this lil box!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo Joy
I LOVE this! How cute to have the scene wrap all the way around the container.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I absolutely love it! Awesome job. I bet your grandchildren get the bests gifts ever from grandma!!!
ReplyDeleteOh now this is just too cute for words. Great job on your project.
ReplyDeleteOHHHH this is just too cute!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Raven
Very cute! I didn't even think to look on youtube for instructions on constructing a box. TFS! And thanks for the kind comments on my bog!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Saundra
great treat box! I like that you decorated all 4 sides.
ReplyDeleteoh, Carol your treat box way to cute!! I love it!! Each side is so adorable I don't know where to look first! I love the little bride with her crazy up-doo!! Super Awesome Job!! Good Luck with the PKS Faces Challenge and thanks for creating with us!
ReplyDeleteReally cute bag!
ReplyDeleteTeresa
OMG...this is SO cute!
ReplyDelete