this one I found, and I am sorry I don't remember from where, when I find who this is from I will add a thank you to this blog, but for now, I was short on time and Dads 81st birthday is today..
cricut wild card for base @ 5 1/4", frame, and inside marsh
ACY boy fishing @ 2 1/4"?
paper is a completely boys
Next time I post will be after the baby shower, It is here this weekend and I get to see my daughter
with a baby bump.... see you next week.
the inside


Hi Carol. This card is too cute. It would be perfect for my brother, he love to fish. Very nice card. Hugs. Nataliya.
ReplyDeleteWell great card. Have fun at his 81st bday and at the shower this weekend!
ReplyDeleteHi. Please stop by, i have an Award for you.
ReplyDeleteHugs.
What a great card. Love the window!
ReplyDelete