Today after Church I had a meeting to go to and of course,only a few people are around, mostly from the meeting! Thank goodness, Jason was still around, When I went to start the car, it was dead. And he had a set of jumper cables in his truck, for some reason even the key would not work on the trunk, where I keep mine.
this is what I came up with for a thank you card, He is a big kid himself and I think he will like it
guitar from cricut Indie Art cut @ 4 1/2" in base, blackout and shadow
you rock @ 2 3/4" from stamping in base, blackout and shadow
and Thanks a Million from WC @ 3" and MS punch finish size 1/2 fold card
the inside


How sweet of you to think of making him a card thanking him for helping you. I'm sure he's going to love it and I'm glad you are home safe and sound!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kelly Carol. It's a great card and it's going to please Jason no end. Not only as it's a fab card, but because his help was appreciated.
ReplyDeleteI'm feeling better each day thank you Carol. I'm lucky that I don't have to have chemo. I will be having radiotherapy in a couple of weeks.
Hugs Viv xxx