CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

MoJoMonday # 135th (do over, much better!)

this is not my norm for a card....NO Cricut... but I was in a hurry to get this one out... and I sure hope that I am not getting strep like Brittany has right now, with the baby shower in 10 days I don't want to be sick.
anyway, so this is for a friend, nothing fancy but it is hand made so I hope she likes it.
Nestabilities,MS punch, inking, ribbon and a button

Okay, I was not happy at all with the original so I took the Happy Birthday  off and put this flower that I made last week with Songbird, I did get a Cricut cut on here and I am liking this much better.

                                                                        the inside
                                                                    the original (ick)

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh Carol, I love this, such pretty pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carol...there was nothing wrong with the first one but I really like the flower! You did a fabulor job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol....I have missed so many of your beautiful cards...I am so glad that I stopped by!!The sympathy card is just beautiful...that butterfly is just lovely! Love the Bday card too..all the layering and the flower is sooo pretty!!! Thank you so much for your continued prayers....you mean so much to me !! I finally broke down and I have an appt with a Chiropractor today...the pain has been unbearable and I had to seek some help.Thanks again for your sweet words and prayers!!!!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol. You do know i like flowers. Your is just amazing. Hugs. Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!