CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ruthann's 50th BD card, I was nice!!!

Tulips from Cricuts Pooh and Friends P. 26
Paper DCWV  the linen closet...love this paper
My new nestabilities  labels 4
and I found this Crystal Lacquer from Sakura Hobby Craft @ Joanns.com
fun to work with and I hope you can see the shine it leave in the picture.
flat pearls and inking 
card inspired by
Kim Teasdale over at paper in the works...she does the most beautiful work...cannot 
say enough nice things about her work...
                                                                      see the shine???
                                                                           the inside

4 comments:

  1. Carol, your card is lovely ... great papers! And I think I need to add the Nestabilities set to my wish-list.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carol, this is beautiful, I am sure Ruthann will love it. You did a great job. Happy Easter, I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, this is a darling card. I really love those flowers. Also I just read your section on Autisim. My cherished high school friend, Dee, has a grandchild with Autism. Dee just passed away March 24 and they spotlighted her beautiful quilts. She did many for the funding raisings.
    I loved your feature.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!