Follow sketch, sorry I don't know how to copy sketch to my blog
Paper Cutz Challenge ...
For challenge # 25, make a card, LO or craft project with a digital or hand stamped image of a farm animal (chicken, pig, cow, horse, duck, goat, etc). Use any colors or theme you'd like
I chose the cows, these gals are my favorite, I copied out 4 and made all of them
Marquee4 from story book cut @ 3 & 3 1/4"
cuttle bug 2" folders
I think this is the first card that I like better NOT inked, but the other are looking better to me!

the ladies

the inside

card 2

inside

card 3
inside

card 4, didn't like then added some glitter gel pen to brighten it up!
the inside


Oh look how darling, awesome job.
ReplyDeleteOh these are so cute! I love hearing all the latest moos! LOL Great stamp, great job on each of these cards!
ReplyDeleteWow! Lovely cards!!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
Cute cards Carol...that image is adorable!! Thanks for joining us this week at PCC!
ReplyDeleteTerry
Wow- I saw the one card and said wow, what a cute card. Then it kept going, and I thought how cool is that? to show how to use the same sketch to make different looks. Thanks for playing on PCC this week.
ReplyDeleteCarol....these are just adorable !!! The "ladies" are precious !!! Love all the embossing too....great job!
ReplyDeletexoxo Joy
Just darling Carol, I have that stamp, you've inspired me to dig it out. Fab design and the cards all look so different.
ReplyDeletebig hugs
En xx