the cows are from my Hallmark Card Studio...
I started the first two cards as Joy fold cards, but I did not like the embellishments that I had at home to hold down the flap, so I did it with out!
I see that the cuttlebug spot has a silver and black theme this week. So if I get the time will have to make another because this S & B card doesn't have any CB!
2nd
3rd a wipe card Rose made one so I thought I would give it w try..find it at
could not get a good picture with the wipe popping up... but it is fun to make!







Those cows are great! I especially like the moo sticking out on one and the beautiful yellow flower or is it a sun? paper. :)
ReplyDeleteThese cows are TOOO cute !!! Im grinning from ear to ear....thanks for putting a smile on my face !
ReplyDeletexoxo Joy