used fit to page (6x12) mat My world tractor in orange and black
Indie Art diamonds in blackout (pink) & shadow (black) @ 2 1/4
silver ... George circles 1 and 1 3/4 cut the steering wheel and pipe by hand...
last time I made a tractor I put a little mud on the tires,,,, since this is a tractor pull, type of tractor
the guys like to keep them as clean a possible for show!
My masculine card with pink! hope you like! It is a Kubota and they are orange!
the inside



This is a very cool card!!! You did a wonderful job!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I wouldn't have thought to use the Indie Art diamond design for flames. Great idea!
ReplyDeleteWay cool card! thanks for playing on paper cutz this week.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great card Carol!!! Thanks for joining us this week at PCC!
ReplyDeleteTerry
This is SO creative! Great card! Thanks for playing PCC!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Mary