CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #9


Challenge # 9 incorporates a different card fold with it's theme. This week make a "Thinking of you" card using an S-Fold, a super, simple way to add more "personality" to a card. If you're not familiar with an S-Fold card, here is a link to a video tutorial:
http://cardztv.blogspot.com/2010/01/s-fold-valentine-card.html
Use any cartridge(s) and colors you'd like, and post your name and a link to your card in Mr Linky by midnight EST, Tuesday, January 26th. If your card is chosen as the winner, your name will be placed in the grand prize drawing for January.

 Cricut Sampler  trees the bonus trees brown square @ 3 1/2 "
green bonus @ 3 1/2
trees cut @ 2" for the layered look in brown and green and pop dotted
George     thinking of you @ 1 1/4"



I had to make a card for a man and when I was looking through my paper the green said trees, I was really looking for blue for fishing, but I had to go with it.
This was my first S-card and I will be making  more of these, it went together quick and easy.
thanks for looking.

7 comments:

  1. Great first S-fold card and equally great for a man!!! TFS and thanks for joining us at CCC this week!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how we've challenged so many to make their first S-fold cards. Your's came out great, very masculine. Thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Carol...what a great manly card !!! I Love it !
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great Man card! We need more men cards as examples! This one is very nice and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great s fold and masculine card carol
    thanks for sharing over at ccc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, love the paper and colors very masculine Thanks for playing with Cricut Cardz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this--I think it is hard to come up with manly cards! You did it with style! Thanks--Linda

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!