CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Monday, November 10, 2014

Made with stampin' up "hardwood"

good morning to all, snowing like crazy around in central WI. I am not ready for it at all, but Mother Nature didn't ask me what I thought of it.
 I am really excited the way this turned out!  I wanted the planks to go up and down but I wanted to have a landscape card.  stamped 2 backgrounds and cut each plank, inked cut them down to make it look like the side of a barn and took a pen for the nail heads. The Pumpkins because Alex has grown pumpkins over the years for sale. I also found a challenge from bitten by the bug 2 "fall pumpkins"
                                    pumpkins cut at 3 1/2 from pooh and friends
                               yes, I added nail heads to the inside
                               background is 6 x 41/4
 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Carol!! Love the pumpkins and that great bg!!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Pumpkin' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a stunning card. I love the paper used for the pumpkins and those barn boards are just amazing. Great Job!! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your wood technique. thanks for sharing. love that pumpkin cut from Pooh and Friends, I have used it many times. thanks for joining bbtb2 this week

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, i'll try again, I think my first comment did not work. Love the technique of the wood. thanks for sharing. wonderful fall card. That Pooh and friends pumpkin is the best, I have used it many times.

    thanks for playing this week at bbtb2

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wood background for your cute polka dot pumpkins! Thanks for joining BBTB2 Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the planks-it turned out looking fantastic! And the Pooh pumpkins are so cute! Loving all you paper choices. So glad you shared with us at BBTB2 this week!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love this card! I love how you did the wood planks, so real looking. Your pumpkins are so cute too. Such a great birthday for someone who sells pumpkins! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!