I added a slight smile with a pen to him and white dots in the eyes.
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."........................ ............................. ............................ Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Thursday, November 20, 2014
campin' critters
hello to all, this cute moose has the right idea with the weather we are having, cold and lots of snow. Not as much as the north-east though. I did cut out the shadow, but it took away from the look I was going for so I popped it up on foam tape, looks like he is gliding on the snow. It will be going to a nephew next month.
I added a slight smile with a pen to him and white dots in the eyes.
I added a slight smile with a pen to him and white dots in the eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you for your comment!!!