CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Monday, November 17, 2014

BBTB2 anything goes

hello to all,  I saw this card on pinterest and had to try it with my cricut, ( Kris McIntosh from stampingwithkris) used a template. I used wedding solutions, George, and my design studio. I was happy the way it turned out,   I need to make more shaped cards. My girlfriend will love to get this on her birthday. I also added a gem that was in my stash.



5 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! This is most fabulous Carol!!! Love it!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Beautiful card, I will have to try this. Thx for joining Bbtb this week

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you edged around the shoe!! this is such an amazing shoe and you did such a great job on your card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card love the shoe and how you cute around it! Thanks for joining BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cute shaped shoe card! It is fun and what woman doesn't love shoes?!! Love the embossing and added bling, I'm sure your friend is going to adore this card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!