CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Mojo Monday # 253

Hi all, yesterday in Church I found out that  a lovely lady, who always has a warm greeting for anyone, any time, had surgery on some brain tumors  (not the first time) is recovering in the hospital and Pastor had talked to her the night before and her spirits are good.
I thought what ever the MJM sketch would be, I would make a get well card for her, I love the way the bow looks like a butterfly....
            I have plenty of birthdays coming up.....

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card for someone who needs comfort.... I have become friends with a lovely young gal who runs graymatters.org. She has had 5 brain tumor surgeries. Her moto is a turtle with a gray shell, his tongue sticking out and the sentiment is: Brain tumors stink. That's what we think"...
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!