CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Action Wobble Challenge # 23

Hi all, I love when I can tell a little something about a card I have made and the memory it brings back..
this is for AWC  

Wobble Wednesday Challenge #23

Welcome to a new Action Wobble Challenge
and today challenge is create a project, card or layout
that show Christmas... any colors just make
sure it Christmas Themed

 this is for my daughter, about 15 years ago she had to have a real Christmas tree instead of the imitation one we always have had, anyway after she was all done decorating it ( we have one picture of her and Britt under the tree, because she was a baby then), before it "Wobbled" and fell over. she put way too many ornaments on one side!
 I will have to write a note and ask her if she remembers.

 I'm not fast enough with the camera to get the wobble in action
 

1 comment:

  1. Great card Carol and what a cute story. Don't you just love the wobblers? I wish they came in smaller sizes though.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!