CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Friday, September 16, 2011

wedding card

Hi all, I thought I would post this one today since I have my daughter tomorrow to help clean up around here, her BD is next week and she is old enough to do a few things.
our Pastor  married over Labor Day weekend and surprised the congregation, He told use they would be getting married around Christmas time, so he took me a little off guard and I quick made them this one.
  it is another Kim card, well the start of one, I added the hearts and she had a cute little moose on hers.
tiny pearls and a angel charm with memory thread holding it on.
finished size is 5 1/4 square

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Carol! Your papers are beautiful and the scalloped hearts are gorgeous! I love the punched border as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have a way with paper, my friend !! I love this combo ...the hearts are beautiful and I love the charm !!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!